10 Hands-On Ways to Practice Pre-Writing Lines
Pre-writing lines are typically copied and trace on paper, however here are some fun, non-conventional ways to practice them.
- Use a paintbrush in sand
- Use a finger in shaving cream
- Use stickers to place along the pre-writing lines
- Use wooden sticks or craft sticks to place on top of pre-writing lines
- Use fine motor tweezers to place cotton balls along pre-writing lines
- Cover the pre-writing line page with cornmeal and trace with a finger
- Use bath crayons on the bathtub or during a shower
- Use play dough to form pre-writing lines
- Squeeze glitter glue along pre-writing lines
- Use pip-cleaners to place along or form pre-writing lines.